Acceptable Use Policy
The following shall apply to and govern your use of the Bell County Democratic Party (“the Party”)’s Web Site (“Site”). The Site may not be used in any manner that: (i) is illegal; (ii) is non-compliant with accepted industry best practice guidelines, (iii) disrupts or damages any of the Party’s computer systems or network or other parties’ computer systems and networks, or (iv) violates any person’s rights. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not use the Party Site.
The Party in its sole discretion shall determine whether there has been a violation of this Policy. The Party may amend this Policy from time to time.
The following list provides examples of prohibited uses.
The list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
Prohibited uses include use of the Party’s Site to:
* Engage in any advertising, marketing or other messaging for commercial purposes without prior express written consent of the receiving party.
* Engage in any Site use that is offensive, obscene, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, or contains tortious material.
* Engage in Party Site discussions or submissions that are unsuitable for minors.
* Engage in Party Site use that promotes, incites or instructs on criminal matters.
* Engage in Party Site use that is false, misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive.
* Engage in Party Site use that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
* Engage in Party Site use that is otherwise unlawful
Violation of this Policy may result in termination or suspension of all Party Site Use provided by the Party and may also result in civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties against the Party Site user and those assisting the Party Site user.
Any failure to enforce this Policy does not amount to a waiver of the Party’s rights.
To ask questions or comment about these Subscriber Terms and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Bell County Democratic Party, 1808 E. Rancier Ave., Killeen, TX 76541 or email@example.com
Last Updated: June 9, 2018
Contact Address Updated: June 9, 2018
© 2018 Bell County Democratic Party, All Rights Reserved.
The Bell County Democratic Party believes everyone deserves an equal shot at life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We work hard to elect qualified, principled and effective Democratic candidates who give the people of Bell County a voice in government. Join the Party in our fight for a community that works for all of us.
Political Advertising paid for by the Bell County County Democratic Party, Chris Rosenberg, Chair
Sign up to receive Bell County Democratic Party updates and news.